Monday, July 3, 2006

Just For You, Daryle

Yes, I know, I haven't blogged in ages. To be honest I've been having a hard time lately & it's difficult to focus on the positive. As I sit here typing, my jaw aches from clenching it & I've smoked far too many cigarettes today. My stress level is high. I'm angry and frustrated. I really can't say much about this except that it revolves around the music industry and my photographs. The past month has been chock full of battles over copyrights. You have no idea how shitty the music business can be.

On a lighter note, I was an extra in the Panic Channel video for Why Cry, which was shot downtown on June 16th. That was fun. Photo by Gianna C.
Comments:

Yeah, I have an idea how shitty the music business can be. That's probably why I never got off the ground. I wasn't prepared to be that shitty. Give me a call. Tell me what's going on.
Posted by: Daryle July 03, 2006 at 12:55 PM

One other thing: This is now the second video you shot. When the hell can we see these things??????
Posted by: Daryle July 05, 2006 at 07:53 PM

call sometime after 4 p.m.on the house #
Posted by: phoenix August 28, 2006 at 03:14 PM