Monday, January 28, 2013

Dallas Footnight was a Blast!

The Dallas Footnight Party last week was so much fun! Carpooled with some fun ladies from Austin. We had an attentive chauffeur who made sure we were fed beforehand. I highly recommend The Twisted Root in Deep Ellum. Our driver also took us to Leather Masters for a little shopping before the party. I wasn't aware of this store previously and I'm so thrilled to know about it! I thought I would have to visit Los Angeles or San Francisco again for some brick and mortar corset and toy shopping.

Mercenary Mistress, Crimson Rush, and I ready for some shopping.



The party took place at an awesome two level venue with great music and lighting, a spacious dressing room, plenty of comfy seating, and a helpful staff. Hostesses Ashlee Chambers and Mistress Daria were friendly and welcoming. We even got a rockstar introduction from Ashlee. I met lots of fun, upbeat people and had a great time. Photographer Dirk Hooper was there and took some awesome shots. Can't wait for the next party!




Human carpet!Yay!




No comments: