Thursday, June 16, 2005

Busy Day

OMG I've had too much fun today. I've got new hair. Half black, half red. I was way overdue for some bright color on my head & I LOVE it!

Took some photos at work with Mistress Erszebet. This one shows off the new hair quite well. There are some spanking ones too but I'm not posting them here. Too bad. You'll have to use your imagination.

We had a new Domme come in looking for work and she needed to be tested, so I got spanked AGAIN, and caned, and tied up. I was very popular today.

After work I met Master Liam at Hell, where he - let's see, what DIDN'T he do to me - that list may be shorter. LOL.

Well for starters, he play pierced my back, corset style. The needles at the top didn't hurt very much, but as he got lower the pain was much more intense, although not unbearable. He strung a pretty red cord through the needles, while several photographers captured images of his handiwork, and images of us. Camera whores we were. He left the needles in for a while, allowing me to walk around (carefully so that no one bumped into me) and sit for a short time. It didn't really hurt, but I was definitely aware of the needles, especially when I moved my arms or twisted my back at all. When he finally took them out, I could feel a slight burning sensation. I could also feel the blood running down my back. It was very strange.

Next was rope bondage. He tied my wrists together first and then secured them behind my head. From there, he worked his way down with the ropes until I was bound from head to toe, and then picked me up & carried me onto the stage for some paddling, caning, and flogging. YEAH! More photos were taken. Camera WHORES I tell you. Too much fun. I was a very popular girl today. Oh, and Tommy O. took a great photo of me as well which he's titled "welcome to Hell" and he just sent to me... I look terrified, don't I? It's all an act. Tommy's great. I love his technique with color - how he makes pale skin look almost pearlized. So pretty.

Yep, I've had too much fun today. I'm sleepy, my back is burning, and my ass is really, really warm. :P

http://www.ladyalchemy.com/

Comments:

The second photo you kind of look like Tori Amos. I like the new hairdo. How long has it been since you changed your color?
Posted by: Daryle June 16, 2005 at 10:06 PM

Thanks! It's been ages since I changed it. Can't remember.
Posted by: Alchemy June 17, 2005 at 08:54 AM