Friday, June 24, 2005

Video Shoot and More from HELL

Took part in a video shoot last Saturday night. Pretty creepy looking, huh? It was fun, except that we were outside right near the beach, and it was FREEZING cold!!! Obviously I had no control over what photos were taken, but I wish they had caught one of Sir Nik looking like a psychotic ringmaster with a huge blade to my throat. Oh well. Just have to wait for the video to come out. It's for a song called Carnival by a band called GLI7CH.

Here's another shot from last week at club Hell. That's Master Liam doing the spanking. I'm still waiting to see the corset piercing photos from that night.

Ok, gotta go. I have a cold & have been sitting around the house all day, but I'm needed at Sex Beat for a performance with Sir Nik. Such a trooper, yes I know.
Comments:
Is the first shot from the video?
Posted by: Daryle June 25, 2005 at 06:01 AM

Yes.
Posted by: Alchemy June 25, 2005 at 12:21 PM