Monday, August 1, 2005

Went to see The Devil's Rejects last night with Sal, Erzsebet, and Stanton & Szandora LaVey. The movie was great & super gory. Bunches of people walked out while we sat there laughing. It's only a movie, people. Jeez. Soundtrack was rockin' & there were all these 80's tv sitcom & movie actors in it. Rob Zombie is awesome. He knows how to get right inside your head if you grew up in the 70's & 80's, and pull those memories of the songs you heard & the horror films you watched as a kid. Brilliant. I've got to see House of 1000 Corpses now. I'm so out of the loop.

www.ladyalchemy.com

Comments:

Yeah, I need to see this. The guy you have in the picture is Sid Haig. He used to be a bad guy on all my Saturday morning TV shows. He was a bad guy on the Buck Rogers TV show. I had heard he died, then he shows up here and I was like, "Thank You, Rob Zombie!"
Posted by: Daryle August 06, 2005 at 04:30 AM