Saturday, August 6, 2005

Dessert with Camp Freddy

Mmmm.... I just ate some super sinful chocolate cake while staring at Dave Navarro over at the House of Blues. Yummy. The cake wasn't bad either. Camp Freddy's doing a set tonight for a private party, but we were able to catch most of sound check while we ate dessert in the restaurant. Cantrell & Duffy were there, as well as Navarro, Steve Perkins on drums, Billy Morrison, and Slash. Billy Mo drove past us as we walked home, so I told him to have a great show. I won't make it back to HOB tonight because I'll be tied up - literally! - at Dungeon. I'm torn. Oh well. There is supposedly another CF show in the works - a regular show at a club in L.A., so I'll just have to wait for that. I could really go for some CF tonight, but Sal would KILL me & I've already made plans to pick Phoenix up & give her a ride to Dungeon. To be continued...

(the next day) ...Dungeon last night was a lot of fun. Sal did some incredible rope bondage on me, which resulted in my being suspended from the ceiling & swinging around like I was flying. It was awesome!! A friend got some video of it & a couple stills, so I'll try to post a photo here at some point.

Phoenix wasn't feeling well & didn't make it. :( Funny but I was just telling her the other night that I have not been able to remember my dreams in AGES. Worries me a bit as a Cancer, since we do have very intuitive & prophetic dreams. I think I'm missing out on some important messages. Well lo and behold, a breakthrough! Last night I dreamt that I licked Dave Navarro's thigh. Nothing prophetic there I'm sure, but I get the message loud & clear. Must have been that sinful chocolate cake.

www.ladyalchemy.com