Saturday, February 4, 2006

LA Guns at the Whisky

Yeah, bitches! LA Guns played at the Whisky last night. What can I say? It's been a LONG time since I had seen them play - 1989!! Steve Riley (drums) & Phil Lewis ( do I need to say 'vocals'?) still kick as much ass as they did in the 80's. Along with guitarist Tracey Blades & bass player Adam Hamilton, they delivered a LOUD set full of delicious, sleazy rock energy. I'm writing this two days later & my ears are still ringing. Phil set me up with a photo pass & I ran around taking a bunch of shots. Too much fun!!! I'm ready to see them play again already. More! More! MORE!
Pictures here:

http://www.ladyalchemy.com/LAGuns.htm

Not only are they touring, but they've got a new cd out (Tales from the Strip), a website (www.laguns.net), and a myspace page (www.myspace.com/lagunsnet).

www.ladyalchemy.com