Friday, February 24, 2006

Two Lips Art Show at Boardner's

Participated in another group art show at Boardner's tonight. A few friends came out to show their support & we had a great time hanging out. Lots of fun and, as always, I was impressed with the quality of the art on display. I consider myself fortunate to be able to show my work with so many talented L.A. artists. My challenge now is to create some new art. The pieces I've been displaying are older paintings, and although I love them & think they still hold up as valid works, I've lost some enthusiasm for them over time. Working on a new painting right now - very excited about it & looking forward to hanging it at the next show!

Thought my friend Michael was going, then thought I saw him there, but it turned out to be his doppelganger - named Michael as well!!! That was weird.

www.ladyalchemy.com