Monday, February 7, 2005

The Alchemist



Woo Hoo!! John Paras of Medusa Tattoo NYC put this beautiful piece of art on my arm last night. It's the alchemical symbol for lead I've been planning to get for a few months now. I love it! Thank you, John!



Thanks also to Michele for enticing me away from Camp Freddy Radio last night & convincing me to go to Manhattan to wander for several hours instead. We had so much fun! Aside from the tattoo, we got into a parking space standoff, took a bunch of photos, reminisced of kidnappings, public peeing & other shenanigans. I even pulled out a murder story I had never told her before (it wasn't me, I swear!), when my memory was jogged by a scary man preaching at the corner of Tompkins Square Park. Was tres excited to see NIN posters plastered about town and a Joe Strummer mural painted on the outside wall of the old Wah Wah Hut. I'm going to miss that City. Suppose I can always come back for a visit though.



Comments:

Congrats on the new ink! It looks great :-)
Posted by: flamingheart February 07, 2005 at 01:18 AM

Thanks! Did you get your webcam yet???
Posted by: Alchemy February 07, 2005 at 06:32 AM

Looks great; props to John P. as usual. So listen; Raffertys calling on Thursday and I'm eating everything. You won't get the Car(go) until the wedding, then. Miss ya already, you Caxtress.
Posted by: King Cack February 08, 2005 at 09:14 PM