Wednesday, February 2, 2005

OMG, It's the Hotel 17, Hollywood Style

Yes, I'm scamming my post tonight directly from Craig's List. I swear, this has to be the L.A. equivalent to the old Hotel 17 where I lived in NYC. I'm nostalgic, but not that nostalgic. I'd like my tv & internet in my own room, thank you. And my kitty & car come with me. Funny ad, though...

$650 - Historic Hollywood bldg. now renting- Creative types encouraged!

The Gershwin Hollywood at 5533 Hollywood Blvd (at Western Ave) is now renting BACHELOR apartments for $650 a month with a $750 deposit to move in. All utilities paid. Month to month lease. We have a laundry room, TV room, vending machines, internet in lobby and are conveniently located half a block from Ralphs, Starbucks, Blockbuster, major buslines and across the street from the underground. We also have a cool new bar and art gallery next door as well. Artists and musicians encouraged to apply! You can go to www.gershwinhollywood.com for photos and come by anytime to pick up an application from the front desk. Sorry, no pets, no parking.

http://www.ladyalchemy.com/