Saturday, April 16, 2005

Downtime at the Dungeon

Nikita & Destiny. Photo playtime in between sessions. Aren't they beautiful? They're sweethearts, too. Everyone there has been so nice to me. I love the voyeuristic vibe of this photo (I kind of piggybacked Nikita's photo shoot). Also think the room looks stunning with daylight streaming in.



Pretty trippy, huh? It's me, photo by Merlot. Can't believe I actually get paid for this! Too much fun. I'll tell ya, that sock puppet does one hell of a Peter Murphy impersonation.

http://www.ladyalchemy.com/

Comments:

...and I can't believe that I actually DON'T get paid for this!
you look great in THIS and other images from that shoot - too much fuckin' fun indeed!
cheerzM.
Posted by: MeRLoT April 16, 2005 at 05:57 PM

Hi Merlot!
Posted by: Alchemy April 17, 2005 at 05:13 AM

When are we going to see the rest of the pics?
Posted by: Daryle April 26, 2005 at 07:53 PM