Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Here I Go, Posting Again

Did I say I wasn't going to post? Fuck that. Went to a gallery a couple nights ago & took this photo of a cyber dancing girl. She was awesome. Had silver coils of wire for hair, that glowed blue in the black lights. Silver contact lenses too. Stood on a podium dancing all night looking not quite human. I wanted to ask her where she finds the stuff she's got in her hair & how she attaches it. I would imagine it hurts. Was feeling very tired & a bit shy, though, so I didn't talk to anyone there besides the one guy who came up & told me I needed to meet all those people instead of standing back against the wall. He was right. Next time. I would like to talk to the gallery owner about not only displaying my work there, but collaborating with her & several other people on some projects. I'm not ready yet, though. I need to get my website back into shape to the point where I've got some of my work on display there to show people.

Suicide Girls interview next week. YAY!! I'm very excited. Don't want to give away the surprise, but I've got access to a location that will create a SG set that's completely off the hook. Shooting it will be so much fun!

www.ladyalchemy.com

Comments:

Ok....you just emailed me when? Things have gone from bad to worse? If you want to beat on people, just do it on the street. They won't pay you up front, but I bet you'll make more that way...there's no slow season, at least.
Posted by: King Cack April 14, 2005 at 12:08 PM

You know what? I'm going to try that. I'll be at the corner of Hollywood & Highland tomorrow at noon, with a bull whip, a can of Cheez Whiz & a roll of electrical tape. I'll let you know how it goes. :P
Posted by: Alchemy April 15, 2005 at 02:32 AM