Friday, July 22, 2005

Goodbye Sex Beat

Well it was fun while it lasted. Sex Beat at Zen Sushi is no more. *sniffle* It's been the Friday night hangout for the past month and a half. Cute little place in Silver Lake. Sushi served downstairs - sushi is not my thing but I've been told the sushi there is very good & always fresh. Smoky dance floor upstairs where they play songs like Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush, Cuts You Up by Peter Murphy, and Duran Duran's The Chauffeur. Smoking patio outside which is sometimes more crowded than the upstairs dance floor/play area.

This photo was taken the night Jane Wiedlin watched Sal tie me up. What a trip. Won't forget that or the night Sal, then Erszebet, Eden, and Feral all played with me. Talk about getting passed around! While Feral was working on me that night, some guy came up to the stage & tried to pour beer in my mouth as I'm backing away yelling "what is that?!" I don't drink. Of course the guy was drunk & stupid and ended up spilling the beer down my leg before Sal & Erszebet chased him out of the club. That was awesome. LOL. Aww, Sex Beat I miss you already! I was looking forward to going there tonight to get my birthday spankings. Will have to do it at Dungeon tomorrow instead.

www.ladyalchemy.com