Saturday, July 9, 2005

My Surreal Life


Today's photos are from a couple weeks ago at Hell. Corset piercing & aftermath by Liam, photos by Tommy O.

Spent the day yesterday filming a tv show for the Playboy Channel. No, I didn't get naked. It was for their Sexcetera show & in this episode they want to show a couple how to incorporate a Dominant/submissive relationship into their sex life. Mistress Erszebet guided the couple through several BDSM techniques using me as her submissive. It was a fun, albeit long day of shooting - 8 hours of filming for a 20 minute show. Yesterday was supposed to be my day off, but my boss bribed me to do the show. Easy job, nothing out of the ordinary, be submissive, good for self promotion & good for business....blah, blah. He didn't tell me about the part where they interview me though!!! I think I did ok. Not sure if I will be able to watch myself in it though. I'm getting much better with seeing myself in still photos, but tv footage still freaks me out. Erszebet was poised, came off as very knowledgeable & looked great. It wasn't too painful. They fed us & I'll be able to pay a bill or two. I guess it will air in a couple months or so. The producer was cute & all the Passive Arts girls wanted to spank him. LOL.

Last night was another fun scene at Sex Beat. Sal brought me onstage to do some rope bondage. The scene started off really sensual & hot, with him standing behind me & putting my arms behind my head and around his neck, grabbing my hair, and walking me back to a chair near the wall. He had me sit down & lean my head back, arms behind me & hands touching the wall. He did some flogging & slapped me with a riding crop on the inner thighs a few times - OUCH! - before I thought my neck was going to break from hanging my head back. He stood me up then & began tying the rope on me, and leaned in & told me there was a rock star watching. Oh yeah? Who? [Daryle, if you're reading this, sit down] Jane Wiedlin. She's right in front of you, he said. I looked down - out of the glare of stage lights & through the thick fog drifting over from the dance floor & saw her. The surreal life is right.

Sal continued with the rope bondage & put me in the most comfortable harness with my arms crossed behind my back. At that point he was approached by at least three other girls who wanted to be tied up & flogged as well. Not wanting to say no, he asked me if I minded stepping off to the side for a little while. Not at all. They helped me down the two steps of the stage, where I sat on a chair next to the bar and had a great view of the show. I watched for a bit as Sal flogged one girl & then gave her an over the knee hand spanking. Then I noticed my attention beginning to shift away from the stage & the people who would occasionally walk up to comment on my state of being all tied up. The music seemed louder & I began closing my eyes to shut out the sights. An incredible feeling of relaxation came over me, like a meditative state. Subspace.
Comments:

I am at a computer. Of course I am sitting down. Luckily, you told me about this or the heart attack that you was worried about might have happened. Next time she comes by, find a way to slip my number. Life will be surreal indeed.
The thing that really knocked me over though...PLAYBOY CHANNEL?
Posted by: Daryle July 14, 2005 at 04:59 PM