Thursday, May 12, 2005

Anger Management

Has it really been a full week since I updated? Wow, time flies when you're having fun. I'll try to keep this thing more up to date from now on. There's so much going on - so many changes - & it's so important to me that it gets documented. I have the worst memory in the world, so my theory is if I can write it all down or photograph it, it won't disappear. Yes, I know I'm crazy.

Ok, I feel kinda bad. Had cell phone problems for a couple days & couldn't access my voicemails. When I finally got into my mailbox today, I heard a lengthy message from Kenneth Anger. He had called on Saturday & invited me to "tag along" on Sunday and photograph him as he placed a flower on his mother's grave. Haven't even met the guy yet & he asked me to go along on such a personal journey. Why? I'm not really sure. I certainly don't mean him any harm & perhaps he is able to pick up on that. Maybe he just doesn't know anyone else with a car. I hope he was able to get a ride.

I've added a fetish gallery to my site: http://www.ladyalchemy.com/Fetish.htm . It's mostly just photos of equipment - pretty tame. I'm doing a much edgier fetish shoot tomorrow, a voyeuristic look at a domination session. Not sure how this will affect my head, let alone my website & blog. I'm probably going to have to put up adult content warnings & so on. If you're easily offended, look away, kids!!

The final Carnavale De Sade happened Saturday at Passive Arts. As my friend from London so aptly put it, I got to be the "door whore" and check everyone in. I had too much fun. There are so many good looking people in the L.A. fetish scene, it's beyond belief. Got to meet everyone as they came in the door. Still had fun even though I was stuck behind the desk for all but a 15 minute break, which I made the most of, by the way. So, who here has ever been flogged in a room full of people by a hot guy in a Nazi uniform? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone? Oh, you have no idea what you're missing.

http://www.ladyalchemy.com/

Comments:

You're slacking....more info on your life and happenings, please. The King needs stimulation.
Posted by: King Cack May 15, 2005 at 06:02 PM