Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Pretty Tied Up

Oh, no....please Mistress Feral. Not the cane! HA! After all these years, those Bettie Page films they played at the Wah Wah Hut have taken their toll on me.

Rope work & photo by the immensely talented Mistress Feral. This was followed by a rope suspension by Mistress Destiny. I haven't got the photos of the actual suspension yet, but I'll post one when I do. It was a lot of fun, although I couldn't stay up there very long as the ropes were cutting into my ankles & my hands were turning purple. Walking into a Starbucks afterwards with deep, red rope indentations on my wrists was deliciously decadent.

It's past 3am. Yikes. Tonight is the Panic Channel show. I'm intimidated as all hell at the thought I might finally meet Dave Navarro. I've got some kind of Dave phobia after the webcam incident. This is going to be fun.

www.ladyalchemy.com

Comments:

Just don't wear those old painting clothes and you'll be fine. ;-) HAVE FUN!
Posted by: flamingheart May 17, 2005 at 10:57 AM

Thanks! Hey, have you listened to the May 14th CFR yet? They were talking about needing a PVC clad nurse to come down to the studio. Would you believe someone GAVE me a PVC nurse outfit today? ROFL! I might have to wear it tonight. Will make great photos with Dave, if I get that close to him. I think Dragonfly is a small club, so we'll see. :D
Posted by: Alchemy May 17, 2005 at 03:52 PM

I so want to hear how THIS turns out!
Posted by: Daryle May 17, 2005 at 08:31 PM