Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This Could Be Serious

I've found someone who understands the drop everything importance of finding a notice advertising 25 free mahogany caskets - all damaged in some way, slight to severe. His immediate response when I called was to tell his friend to get a truck. One for him, one for me, one for his friend. There's no room in my apartment for a casket, so he's going to stack them on his balcony. Aww. I'm a happy girl!

http://www.ladyalchemy.com/

Yet another reason why I need to move out there. 25 caskets? Do you know what I can do with 25 Caskets?
Posted by: Daryle October 27, 2005 at 05:56 PM

I can only imagine. LOL. Unfortunately the ad disappeared less than 4 hours later & we missed out. Couldn't get a truck fast enough. Caskets go fast in Hollywood the week of Halloween. Go figure.
Posted by: Alchemy October 27, 2005 at 10:47 PM

damn. I would say there will be others, but no. No there wouldn't.
Posted by: Daryle October 28, 2005 at 05:55 PM