Sunday, November 27, 2005

Game Over. Thanks for Playing.

It was fun while it lasted. After 3 months, my first L.A. relationship has come to an end. A rather strange end, as we talked briefly last Sunday about activities we had going on and realized we wouldn't be able to see each other until Monday or Tuesday. Then....nothing. I called & left a message Tuesday, and again on Wednesday. No response. Didn't see him online either. Thanksgiving came & went. No big deal for me holiday-wise, but it would have been nice to hang out & watch movies since I had the apartment to myself. Yesterday I was still in that awful headspace of not knowing whether to be totally pissed off or worried sick. Then I saw him online. Didn't talk to him. Just saw he was there. Now that I know he's alive, I hate him a little bit. Oh well. Point is it's done.

There's no excuse for not calling someone for almost a week. Even if he had gone out of town & forgotten his cell phone, there's always a way to get online & send someone a quick message letting them know you're okay. Common courtesy. There were bigger issues below the surface, that I won't get into here. Differences of opinion, different definitions of some key points. Different needs. Issues too big for the relationship to be sustainable, apparently. Life is short. I'm trying to keep the brooding to a minimum on this one. Next!

www.ladyalchemy.com

Comments:

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, isn't it sickening? I have really bad gas so I'm going to torture Jody now that she's sleeping....
Posted by: King Cack November 26, 2005 at 10:19 PM

I was in Pulaski, NY this weekend and right off the Thruway into town is a fish and tackle place called Fat Nancy's...where did they get the name????
Posted by: Daryle November 28, 2005 at 01:52 PM