Sunday, November 20, 2005

Yay for Masochism!

Well, this is what I did at work today. I love my job. This is Puck. He's a masochist. Normally, one would not want to "wrap" anyone in welts. I would not do this to a client unless he asked for it. The usual procedure is to strike the butt, the back (away from the kidneys & spine), and sometimes the chest, all the while making sure the ends of the implement don't wrap around the sides of the body. Puck wanted me to wrap. He wanted marks all over him. I started off with a cane on his ass, then a buggy whip. Burned him a little with a cigarette. That was fun. Finished off with a bull whip, repeatedly wrapping it around his body at medium force. He wants it full strength next time. The session lasted an hour and fifteen minutes & both of us came out grinning like crazy. Sick, huh? I love it. :D

The art show at Boardner's the other night was pretty good. Some amazing pieces were on display. Although I didn't get any bites this time, I've got my next painting clearly visualized in my head. Now it's a matter of getting it out onto canvas.

Tomorrow I'm off to Silver Lake to appear in a video for Alex Mitchell's (Circus of Power) current band, Fat Nancy. It's going to be very camp, reminiscent of Russ Meyers films, and a hell of a lot of fun. Can't wait!!! I'm bringing my camera so someone can shoot some stills of the filming.

Oh, the other exciting thing that happened today was Dave Navarro left a nice comment on my Myspace page. Go check it out!

www.ladyalchemy.com