Friday, January 7, 2005

Just For Today

Nine years clean today. Weird. Doesn't seem like it could possibly be that long. Feels good. Grateful that I don't have urges to use, but ever mindful that addiction can surface in many forms. I won't touch a drink or drugs, and as for the rest...well, balance seems to be the key.

Anyhow, I'm just on for a second to make note of the anniversary. I'm sick as a dog with a cold that came on today. My nose is a lovely shade of red & I'm having sneezing fits so severe I begin to sweat & my chest hurts. Yuck. I've got no time to rest, either. The realtor is hounding me to list the house & I am just as motivated as she to get this show on the road. For the past 7 hours I've been packing boxes, moving furniture around, and cleaning. I'll probably pass out in the shower with a sponge & spray bottle in my hand & wake up in the a.m. wondering what the hell happened.

http://www.ladyalchemy.com/