Sunday, January 23, 2005

Oh No It's a Webcam!

Dave Navarro took my webcam virginity today. Like all deflowerings, it was awkward, nerve-wracking, and over way too fast. Wrought with technical problems, too. Sorry Dave. You got a good laugh anyway. I'll get the webcam mic sorted out & IM you when I do. Stuck in a blizzard at the moment & waiting to see if the additional software download solved the problem. I'll need to find someone else with a cam to be able to do that. OMG someone needs to make a universally understood icon for "I'm in sweatpants with no makeup on & haven't showered yet today, so don't IM me"! Actually, it's worse. I was wearing the clothes I plan to throw away after I've finished painting the house! Meanwhile, I'm attaching air raid sirens to my buddy list. Panic indeed! LMAO!!

Courtesy of my friend & fine photographer Penny Davis, I've got new images to play with. YAY! This is one of my favorites from a shoot we did back in October. I think she's really talented, has a great eye, and was terrific at directing me to pose. I learned a lot from working with her & wish I could bring her out to California with me so we can shoot some more.

On that note, if you are - or know any - photographers (in the New York area for the next month or so, then Los Angeles) who might be interested in shooting me, send me an email with a link to some of your work. Painters & other artists are welcome as well. I'm having fun being a part-time muse. Mutual collaborations with other painters/photographers where we take turns being artist & model are really intriguing to me at the moment.