Saturday, January 29, 2005

Soul Scream

My brother has turned on me. Called me this morning wanting details of the household budget I've been keeping, and said our mother wants to know where her money is. I reminded him I've got four weeks to make all the necessary arrangements to move, right now is not the time to work up long-term financial plans, and it will be better to sit down in a month when I'm out there. He ripped into me, told me "this is not all about you", and insisted that I give him the information within the next two days. I don't fucking believe this. There's more but I won't go into the gory details. I thought I had escaped the role of family martyr. I'm absolutely heartbroken. My soul is screaming.

www.ladyalchemy.com

Comments:

Ok. There may have been a misunderstanding, caused by a phone call from our oldest brother, who I have not spoken to since Christmas Day. I haven't called my brother yet to try & straighten things out. I'm still very hurt & frightened by the whole thing.
Posted by: Alchemy January 31, 2005 at 04:18 AM

Nope, no misunderstanding. My brother has lost his mind & become an asshole.
Posted by: Alchemy January 31, 2005 at 09:32 PM

whoa....im very sorry to hear this...(((huggs)))MAN!
Posted by: astarry eyes February 01, 2005 at 05:36 PM

Yeah. Holy fucking crap, huh?
Posted by: Alchemy February 01, 2005 at 08:29 PM