Monday, January 3, 2005

Happy New Year!

Ok, I know I'm late but I just arrived back in NJ this morning & spent all day catching up on email, spoiling my cat, and feverishly packing possessions & painting walls. Paint fumes & Cult tunes, baby! I'm psyched. Feeling like all emotional ties to the house in NJ are broken now. The trip to L.A. was just what I needed. Full speed ahead. Here's to a new year & a new life.

Me & Chuck 7 Eagles at the Doors gig New Year's Eve. Good show but I have to agree with the guy yelling from the balcony - let's hear some Cult!! Fingers crossed for 2005. I want my favorite band back. Now.

Sorry for bringing tons of rain to Los Angeles, btw. I'll try to leave it here when I move. Tornados, even. WTF?!
Ok, the paint fumes have really hit me now. Off to bed.

Comments:

Happy new year!
How long were you in So Cal? Where were ya exactly?
Posted by: Gerri January 03, 2005 at 10:41 AM

Hey! Happy New Year! I was at my brother's place in the desert & then L.A. - quick trip & I didn't have a car or anything, otherwise we could have met up somewhere. I'll email you tonight! XO
Posted by: Alchemy January 03, 2005 at 12:32 PM