Monday, January 10, 2005

WHITE!!!

There's white paint everywhere. It's in my hair, on my hands, on my clothes, and mostly on the walls. I swear this house is getting bigger as I paint. I'm exhausted, but got a lot done today. About 80% of the house has a first coat now & I started second-coating my office so I can put the furniture back where it belongs. My monitor looks funny sitting in the middle of the room & there's this weird echo down the stairs when I read something online that makes me laugh out loud, which happens quite a bit. I think my cat likes the echoes in the house. He's a lot more vocal lately.

Cold-Eeze is one of my new favorite things. My cold's almost gone already. Not bad. I slept all day Friday. Yesterday I was fairly active & today I probably overdid it, but I feel pretty good.


My brother called today & told me his dog had three puppies. She's such a sweet dog, too. Isn't she cute? The puppies will be just about 6 or 8 weeks old when I move. Not sure how I'm going to resist. He began the hard sell before they were even born. They're part German Shepherd, too. I love Shepherds. Here comes Loki, right on cue. He'll keep me in line. He hates dogs. Mean cat.

Off to bed & hoping I don't have any dreams about Jerry Cantrell (Camp Freddy Radio reference - way too much information, guys)!!! I'll probably dream that I'm in a public restroom when Dave Navarro's voice comes from the next stall over, asking me "do you have any toilet paper", followed by "what are you wearing"? Freaks.

http://www.ladyalchemy.com/

Comments:

Ask Waldo about Mr. Florida...lmao
Posted by: flamingheart January 09, 2005 at 10:38 PM

Hey FH! Hi!!! :) Mr. Florida? Uh oh. I'm very afraid...lol.
Posted by: Alchemy January 10, 2005 at 06:48 AM

I'll never look at a US map the same again thanks to Waldo. ROFLMAO!
Posted by: Alchemy January 11, 2005 at 06:42 AM

almost done with one of the hugest steps in your lifetimeseparating with the childhood homesteadi wish i were there to help you make it all come together
pay you back a bit for all you have done for me in my times of need
teajay
Posted by: teajay January 11, 2005 at 10:54 AM

Stop making me cry! Seriously, that's really sweet. Thank you TJ. :)
Posted by: Alchemy January 11, 2005 at 09:09 PM