Saturday, December 4, 2004

Nice Hat!!


I'll tell ya, if it isn't Scott Weiland copying my silver pants, it's Dave Navarro with the leopard cowboy hat. I wore that hat in 2001! I have pictures to prove it! What's a girl to do to keep from wearing the same outfits as the boys? Wearing skirts won't help. LOL. Honestly, I can't wait to get to L.A. & soak up the glitter-glam-androgyny. For me it feels almost like NYC circa 1989 all over again. I love it. No picture of Dave Navarro, sorry. I haven't taken one yet.

Regarding today's picture, would you let me in your office? I bring my own caution tape. I've also been known to climb on the furniture, and make phone calls & type email messages while crouched on top of the desk. Don't ask. Really. I once walked into a place for a job interview & the manager asked me to wait a moment. He stepped into the next room & while I looked at the photos on the wall, I overheard him dial the phone & say "I'd like to report a homicide". Then he left me standing in the lobby & told me when the reporters called, I was to say I had no comment. I stayed there 2 years. Office jobs suck.

Just heard the new Motley Crue song, what's it called, If I Die Tomorrow or something? Bottom line, Tommy Lee is still hot, Vince Neil still looks like Jon Lovitz, and the song would be good if the vocals weren't so fucking weak. Shout at the devil, my ass. Shout at the fucking bastards for releasing such a disappointment. Meh.

My friend John Paras cordially invited me to his annual Christmas party the other night. Thank you, John! I can't wait. Hmm, have to think of an idea for an ornament. Can't get in the door without one, and it has to be homemade. And it has to be impressive, because John's an extremely talented artist of the flesh. He just opened a new shop on East 7th Street near Avenue A in New York City. Lower East Side, baby. God I'm going to miss the City! Anyhow, go visit & get a tattoo! Tell him Lady Alchemy sent you! Nice website, too. http://www.medusanyc.com Did I mention the catering at the party is always out of this world?! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.