Monday, November 29, 2004

Get Your Motor Runnin'

Okay, so I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I'm excited, dammit! Plans to drive across the country are in the
development stage, and doesn't my car look completely ready for a road trip today with the sunset reflecting off the side of her?! I cannot WAIT!!!

Michele convinced me to forego the weekly "Creative Open House" thing we've been doing every Sunday, and go out to eat with her & Patrick instead. It was just what I needed - to get out of my sweatpants & put on some jeans, take the hair tie out & put some makeup on & get out & mingle with people and have a really good meal. Old Man Rafferty's has great food & a dessert case that's to die for.

We talked & laughed and par for the course when Michele & I get together, we began devising a plan. It always starts innocently enough & then escalates into something straight out of Natural Born Killers or Thelma & Louise. We think (and I do need to run this past my brother & make sure he's cool with it - although he should be since he said he did not want to drive across country in the winter) Michele & Patrick & I are going to drive to California together. LOOK OUT, Bible Belt, prepare to be terrorized! If you see these three (specifically the two girls, the guy really has no clue what he's in for), RUN!!!



Evil? Who, us?
Mwehehehe.
I cannot wait for this trip. It will be
documented. Hmm, wonder if I can get my hands on a laptop. Oh well, plenty of time to figure that one out I suppose. Realtor should be calling tomorrow about coming out to see the house. I've posted a few pages on my website with items I'm selling, so go take a look & buy something! lol.





It's all about the pictures today. Have to post this one because Patrick says it will get me lots of dates. Michele says I look like I have a deformity. Cranky bitch. She says I'm going to move to L.A. & get my lips injected & become "plasticized like Pamela Anderson". Meanwhile, she is determined to move to the middle of nowhere in West Virginia, despite my warnings that she will never fit in unless she loses some teeth.

http://www.ladyalchemy.com/


Comments:


eeny meeny miney mocatch a redneck by his toeif'n he hollars let im goeeny meeny miney mo!
Posted by: No teeth fitting in motherfucking bitch November 30, 2004 at 04:14 PM

ROFLMAO!!! I LOVE you!!!Come over & help me clean my room!
Posted by: Alchemy November 30, 2004 at 04:51 PM