Friday, November 12, 2004

MEOW


Here he is, the King of the Castle. Look at that face. Don't you just wanna squish him? Loki had a rough day today. He threw up this afternoon. Tonight he was scared by the phone ringing & jumped off my lap & ran down the hall. It's good to be the King, aside from that pesky overactive nervous system.

Renewed my membership to EP tonight & sorted out a bunch of emails. Waiting to hear back from tech support so I can link the blog to the website & make some more updates over there. Photo shoot tomorrow. I'm the model this time. It's supposed to be 43 degrees tomorrow & we're shooting outdoors. I'm on the wrong damn coast.
Comments:
model for what??gotta hear about this!!whats EP?Heres and cheers to blogging,wooh!
Posted by: Astar November 12, 2004 at 08:57 PM

Hey! EP is an organization of editorial photographers dealing with contracts, pricing, and other business issues.
I'm posing for a photographer friend of mine. She's great (hi Penny)! We've been working together quite a bit lately. Might post a photo or two here at some point.
I like this blogging so far. It's a lot of fun!
Posted by: Alchemy November 13, 2004 at 07:07 PM