Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Making a Statement


Here's another shot of that gorgeous abandoned building. Determined to get to bed before midnight tonight, so this will be a quick one. The blog has already become an obligation - at least to the point where I feel guilty enough that just now I shut down the computer & turned out the light without posting, and came right back & started it up again to leave this post.

I've decided I need to look into gallery exhibitions. Last exhibits I took part in were in school where all the legwork was done for me. Haven't a clue as to how to go about getting back into it. Asked an artist friend for advice & first thing she asked me was if I have an Artist's Statement. I don't. So that must be why I've been blogging. I need to write one & this is my warmup. Funny how things tend to move in succession & build on each other when you let them.