Thursday, March 31, 2005

If You See My Mother...

...tell her that I love her. My brother won't let me speak to her. He & I just had an absolute screaming match on the phone. I'm not allowed on his property & he's furious that I won't give him my new address. I have not seen a penny yet from the sale of the house & now he is demanding that it is in my "best interest" to get together any & all receipts showing money I put into the house. Meanwhile, he is fighting the $6000 in receipts I already gave him. This is so, so bad. I just paced the apartment for the past 20 minutes like a caged animal. I really think I'm going to lose it.

This is how it happens. This is how people go postal. This is how they snap. This is why people change their identities & cut all ties with their families. I never understood that before, and sadly, I've judged people for it in the past. Now I understand. My brother told me he thinks the money I put into the house should be something nice I did for my mother. I would love to be financially able to do that, but I went into debt making those repairs & improvements. The credit card companies don't care how nice I am to my mother. They just want me to pay them.
This is such a fucking mess. I'm trying really hard not to be utterly despondent. I'm talking to people & plan to get to a meeting by Saturday at the latest.

www.ladyalchemy.com

Comments:

I know I have said this a few times already, but I have to say it again. WHAT IN HOLY FUCK IS GOING ON????
Posted by: Daryle April 03, 2005 at 08:22 PM

I wish I knew.
Posted by: Alchemy April 08, 2005 at 11:22 PM