Monday, March 28, 2005

If You Agree With This, Just Look at Me and Say Yes

Is this a fucking cool shot or what?! Yeah, I know, the censorship makes it totally lame, but I'm afraid of getting thrown off TypePad. LOL. Sent a few pics to the Suicide Girls site yesterday (Easter Sunday), and they got back to me today requesting an interview!!!! Wow, that was quick!! WOOO HOOO!!! I'm really excited. Could be career suicide or could be a really great opportunity. All depends on how I choose to work it. I think it's going to be awesome. Gives me access to a much larger audience for showcasing my paintings & photography, allows me to network with a whole new set of people, and nourishes the inner attention monger. Maybe if I'm really lucky, I'll get to shoot with Lithium Picnic & Apnea someday. I'm just really excited & I'm already story boarding photo sets in my head.

On the downside, unpacking has become a real chore. I have far too many things & need to clear some stuff out. I've got packing materials everywhere, too. Had no problems getting rid of boxes at Craig's List, but no one wants the used newspapers - even the SPCA didn't return my call. Eeeww.

This Pat O'Brien message thing is cracking me up. http://www.screenhead.com/funny/pat_obrien_coked_n_horny.wma

http://www.ladyalchemy.com/

Comments:

HAHAHA! I just realized I left the fashion model's pic alone & didn't get in trouble, so I guess I didn't have to censor the one of me. Oh well!
Posted by: Alchemy March 28, 2005 at 03:21 PM

Not that I was required to or anything, but I have never seen you naked before! I would have figured that somewhere among all the debauchery I would have, but nah. I DEFINITELY didn't know you were going to try for SG! You know already one of the girls in my group is on the site, right? I think I told you that because she needed a photographer at one point. Still does should you come back this way. :)
Damn, now I HAVE to subscribe!
Posted by: Daryle April 03, 2005 at 08:26 PM