Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Where Is Everyone Today?

Probably out enjoying the sunshine, which is what I should be doing. I'll go for a walk in a little bit. Haven't heard back from the Suicide Girls as to the date of my interview, so I'm trying not to think about it. Patience. Someday I'll have some. Continuing to unpack & got rid of a lot of empty boxes today. I can actually see the kitchen wall again!

Going to the Napster promotion on Sunset tonight. Maybe I'll win something, or at least get some free coffee! Thinking ahead to some shows I would like to see & Queens of the Stone Age come to mind, as well as The Mars Volta. Unfortunately both shows are sold out, but maybe I'll get lucky.

Is anyone out there? Quick! Name me your five favorite books.

www.ladyalchemy.com

Comments:

Ack! Off the top of my head- Geek Love, The Alienist, The Stand, The Books Of Blood, The entire run of Neil Gaiman's "Sandman". OK?
Posted by: King Cack March 30, 2005 at 06:48 PM

Better than ok! I have to pick up some Neil Gaiman now. I keep hearing his name mentioned but haven't gotten around to reading any of his books.
Posted by: Alchemy March 30, 2005 at 11:53 PM

Native Son, Black Boy, X-Men, Spiderman, Daredevil.
Okay so what if the last three are comic books!
Posted by: Daryle April 07, 2005 at 09:36 PM

LOL! You boys & your comic books!
Posted by: Alchemy April 08, 2005 at 11:23 PM

Daryle! there’s so much better stuff than the X-Men! For cryin’ out loud they’ve got 20 current books out on the shelf. They don’t love you, they just want your money! Pick up LEGEND, by Howard Chaykin. The 1st 2 issues are out now. It’s got a high price (5.95), but it’s so worth it! And hey, to everyone who’s never picked up a comic? Go buy and read the first volume of what became the movie of the year....SIN CITY! You won’t be disappointed!
Posted by: King Cack April 14, 2005 at 12:04 PM